The terms “Nintendokusou”, “we” or “us” refer to the owner of the website. The terms “user” or “you” refer to the user or reader/viewer of this website.
- All content found on this website is for each user’s general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Regarding said content, Nintendokusou and other third parties do not provide our users any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You, as the user of this website, acknowledge that such information and materials may contain occasional inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which Nintendokusou shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility as the user to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the website design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction of said material is prohibited other than in accordance with Nintendokusou’s Copyright Policy, which can be found on this page.
- All trademarks and/or copyrights reproduced in this website, which are not the property of or licensed to Nintendokusou, are acknowledged on the website’s Copyright Policy mentioned above.
- Unauthorised use of this website or its content may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Occasionally, Nintendokusou may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience, providing further information. They do not signify that we endorse said website(s). We have no responsibility for the content you may find at the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Nintendokusou’s prior written consent, except when following the rules established in the Copyright Policy mentioned above. Even then, let us know you linked back to us by leaving us a message through the appropriate contacts found on the Contacts page.
- At Nintendokusou, we strive to keep the website up and running smoothly at all times. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to Portuguese and International law.