Dragon Quest VII: Fragments of the Forgotten Past
USGamer has recently published an interview with the producers of Dragon Quest VII, Yuu Miyake and Noriyoshi Fujimoto, about the 3DS remake.
The interview covers the history of the Dragon Quest series and its remakes, how the Dragon Quest VII remake is unique among those and how the team has tweaked the game for its 3DS release.
If you would like to read it, check out the USGamer article over here.
Meanwhile, Nintendo has prepared a new Dragon Quest VII video focusing on the game’s tactics, which you can find below, followed by some gameplay footage videos.
Dragon Quest VIII: Journey of the Cursed King
While we previously heard about a 2017 launch for Europe, seems like it’ll now be coming to both territories at the same time.
The European Direct mentioned an early 2017 release date.
Capcom at TGS 2016
Capcom will be streaming live from Tokyo Game Show, much like in previous years. The full schedule has been announced and includes plans to show Monster Hunter Stories, Megami Meguri (also playable), and Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney.
The slots for games on Nintendo’s platforms are the following:
- 10:10 to 10:20 – Opening Stage
- 11:20 to 12:10 – Monster Hunter Stories Pre-Release Special Stage – Featuring Ryozo Tsujimoto (producer), Kenji Oguro (director), Kaname Fujioka (setting director), and guest MAO (Nabiru voice actress). The latest gameplay, plus a talk corner and competition gameplay with Nabiru voice actor MAO. The latest information will also be shared.
- 14:05 to 14:50 – Megami Meguri Debut Stage – Featuring Ayasa Ito (Tsukumo voice actress) and Yuka Ozaki (Amaterasu voice actress). An introduction to and the latest information on Megami Meguri. The guest voice actresses will share stories from their recording sessions and talk about various things.
- 15:00 to 15:40 – Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Series 15th Annivesrary Talk and Latest Information Special Stage – Featuring Eshiro Motohide (producer) and guests Takayuki Kondo (Phoenix Wright voice actor) and Kenn (Apollo Justice voice actor). A talk and latest information stage to celebrate the Ace Attorney series’ 15th anniversary. The information segment will be packed with welcome news!
- 16:50 to 16:55 – Finale
- 10:15 to 10:25 – Opening Stage
- 14:10 to 15:00 – Monster Hunter Stories Pre-Release Special Stage – Featuring Ryozo Tsujimoto (producer), Kenji Oguro (director), Kaname Fujioka (setting director), and guest Ryota Osaka (Cheval voice actor). The latest gameplay, plus a talk corner and competition gameplay with Nabiru voice actor Ryota Osaka. The latest information will also be shared.
- 16:50 to 16:55 – Finale
Capcom recently announced that the company is making a game for 3DS that uses Japanese IC Cards to expand the experience. The project is called “Megami Meguri”, and was shown in the latest Nintendo Direct in Japan.
The official Megami Meguri site can be found over here.
Here are some details from Famitsu magazine:
– Talking communication game
– Teach words to the apprentice goddess Tsukumo
– Communicate with her as she grows into a full-fledged goddess
– Full voice-overs through voice synthesis
– Compatible with your IC Card
– Tsukumo (voiced by Ayasa Ito): the small artifact spirit of an IC Card. She’s friendly, does things at her own pace, and can sometimes push her luck
– Amaterasu (voiced by Yuka Ozaki): A goddess who trains goddesses, and will accompany players on their journey as Tsukumo’s guide to becoming a full-fledged goddess
– Tsukumo will raise various questions to the player
– When this happens, you can teach her words that she might not know, which she’ll learn and use in the following conversation
– The variations in your conversations with Tsukumo will increase when new words are learned
– Uses “Megami Speak Engine”
– This was made as a collaboration between Toshiba and Capcom
– The engine uses a synthetic voice that sounds close to a natural voice
– Tsukumo is fully voiced to say any word that the player inputs
– Read a player’s IC card and new conversations can be triggered
– Items can be obtained based on your riding history or shopping information
– Supports ten types of IC Cards: Kitaca, Suica, Pasmo, Toica, Manaca, Icoca, PiTaPa, Sugoca, Nimoca, and Hayakaken
– Over 9,000 real train stations will appear in the game from across Japan
– You’ll be able to fully enjoy their contents even without an IC Card
– Will be at TGS with a demo
– Tarou Minoboshi working on character designs
Gematsu also translated more details from the official site (some are similar or more detailed). Here’s the information:
– One day, dwelling within your transportation system IC Card, a novice “artifact spirit” named Tsukumo is born
– Her wish is to become a “goddess” that illuminates the people like the sun
– Tsukumo will grow by the long and profound love of her owner
– Set off on a journey all over Japan to grant her wish
– Character design is by Tarou Minoboshi
– Tsukumo (voiced by Ayasa Ito):The novice artifact spirit who aims at becoming a full-fledged goddess
– Tsukumo is an “artifact spirit” that dwells within the player’s IC Card, whose the size of the IC Card itself
– She’s a tiny artifact spirit, but she dreams of becoming a goddess that illuminates the people like “the sun”
– Under the guidance of Amaterasu, and together with her owner (the player), Tsukumo will go on a journey to become a “full-fledged goddess”
– Develop your friendship with Tsukumo and her powers as as an artifact spirit will grow
– She is friendly and not easily depressed
– She easily gets carried away, which is a flaw of hers
– She does things at her own pace, but is determined at her core
– Amaterasu (voiced by Yuka Ozaki): A “goddess who trains goddesses” that the player and Tsukumo meet at the start
– As Tsukumo’s guide to becoming a full-fledged goddess, Amaterasu will accompany Tsukumo and the player on their journey
– Tsukumo’s goal is to become a respectable “goddess”
– She will pose a variety of questions to the player
– If you teach words to Tsukumo, she’ll remember and use them in conversation
– You’ll have various conversations with Tsukumo and communicate a lot, so teach her a variety of words
– Game uses the “Megami Speak Engine”
– This was jointly developed by Capcom and Toshiba
– Uses voice synthesis to produce conversations with a near-natural voice
– Anything input by the user can be read aloud as fully voiced
– And not only can it be read aloud as text—a database match with the inputted word allows Tsukumo to intellectually interpret and naturally respond to what’s inputted
– With the “Megami Speak Engine” you’ll be able to enjoy endless conversations with the lovable Tsukumo
– Tsukumo will showcase a variety of expressions
– Game works with the Japanese transportation system IC Card
– New conversations happen and items can be obtained based on your riding history or shopping information through the IC Cards
– Works with: Kitaca, Suica, Pasmo, Toica, Manaca, Icoca, PiTaPa, Sugoca, Nimoca, and Hayakaken
– Over 9,000 real train stations will appear in the game from across Japan
– By using an IC Card, you can enjoy the game even further
– An IC Card is not required to play Megami Meguri
– Seven senior goddesses watch over the human world, using their divinity to guide the people of Japan in their fields of expertise
– Tsukumo needs to pass their “trials” in order to become a full-fledged goddess
– Playable at TGS
– Play the game to receieve a novelty clear fan themed after Megami Meguri
You can find a teaser trailer and several screenshots below.
Monster Hunter Generations
The first Friday of the month has arrived, bringing with it a new round of free DLC for Monster Hunter Generations.
To download the content, you just need to choose the Download option from the game’s main menu, and then talk to the appropriate NPCs.
Items for the September batch include Star Fox, Strider Hiryu, pirate themed, and The Legend of Zelda outfits, as well as items, Palicoes, and guild cards based on Phoenix Wright.
You can take a look at the whole list below, and some artwork of the content after it.
The next round of DLC will arrive on October 7th.
Quest: (HIGH) Star Fox: Battle at Arctic Ridge
Objective: Hunt a Hyper Blangonga
– F Blaster, F Fox Set
Quest: (HIGH) Strider: Frozen Mission
Objective: Hunt a Savage Deviljho
– Hiryu Set
– Light Sword Cypher
Quest: (HIGH) Jump: Boiling Magma
Objective: Hunt a Hyper Lavasioth
– Pirate Set J
– Buccaneer Set J
– Pirate Gunlance J
– Captain Blade J
– Pirate Sword J
– Pirate Edges J
– Pirate Axe J
– Legendary Anchor J
– Conviction Glaive J
– Pirate Cannon J
Quest: (HIGH) The Three Virtues
Objective: Hunt a Gammoth, a Malfestio and a Brachydios
– Hero’s Set
– Hero’s Sword
– Hero’s Bow
Quest: (HIGH) Frost and Fire at USJ
Objective: Hunt a Gammoth and a Glavenus
– Star Knight Set
– Star Knight Sword
– Twin Star Blades
– F Magical Set
Quest: (HIGH) Uniqlo Shock Fest
Objective: Hunt 2 Astalos
– Dynaqlo Set
Quest: (HIGH) Ushio & Tora: White Mizutsune
Objective: Hunt a Hyper Mizutsune
– Ushio’s Hair
– Spear of the Beast
Quest: (HIGH) Crows: The Black Crows
Objective: Hunt 2 Yian Garuga
– Booyah Set
– Biker Jacket
– F Booyah Set
Quest: (HIGH) The Obvious Choice…
Objective: Hunt a Hyper Daimyo Hermitaur
Quest: (HIGH) Overcome with Awe
Objective: Hunt an Agnaktor, a Najarala and a Lagiacrus
Quest: (HIGH) No Party Poopers!
Objective: Hunt a Kecha Wacha, a Blangonga and a Rajang
Quest: (LOW) Jump: Crimson Strongmen
Objective: Hunt an Iodrome and a Volvidon
F Treasure Set
F Booty Set
F Pirate Set
F Buccaneer Set
F Legendary Set
F King Set
F Greedy Set
F Avaricious Set
Quest: Event: Slay a Tigrex
Objective: Slay a Tigrex
Quest: Event: Slay an Arzuros
Objective: (Prowler) Slay an Arzuros
Quest: Event: Slay a Lagombi
Objective: (Prowler) Slay a Lagombi
25x Guild Card Titles
1x Guild Card Pose
7x Guild Card Backgrounds
Items: Support Pack 2
15x Mega Pickaxe
15x Mega Bug Net
15x Mega Fishing Fly
20x Flash Bomb
20x Sonic Bomb
30x Barrel Bomb L
30x Hard Armor Sphere
Monster Hunter Stories
The latest issue of Famitsu has shared another update on Monster Hunter Stories. The magazine’s coverage provides new information on felyne characters, Otomon (including a new system), and new areas.
Just like last time, the official Monster Hunter Stories website has been updated as well, and screenshots from the updated pages and issued by Capcom can be foung below, after all the information.
Famitsu shows five original felynes, that unlike the normal felynes in Girudekaran, are unique just like Nabiru. However, there is a reason for their unique appearances, which is not yet known.
None of the felynes are named thus far. From the left we have:
– Blue – An intellect with a hot heart and cool breath
– Green – Has extraordinary sights
– Red – The leader who’s hot-blooded, manly and cares for his friends
– Pink – Pert fellow and does things on his own pace
– Yellow – Can make her body flash at her own will
Otomon that aren’t included in the player’s party are left in stables. However, such creatures can be inserted into an Otomon Expedition Team that can be sent to fields to obtain materials and rack up experience. Each field will have different kinds of materials. More fields will be unlocked as the player progresses through the story. The player can also set the tendency of the team to focus on either experience or items.
New Otomon confirmed to be in the game are:
– Ride Action: Move through Magma
– Bond Technique: Magmarizer – Engulfs self in scorching magma, then breathes a heatwave that burns any enemies it sees
– Ride Action: Move through Magma
– Bond Technique: Rolling Shoot – Rolls on the ground and dives towards the enemy. Finish with a strong jaw attack
– Ride Action: Charge Forward
– Bond Technique: Venom Flash – Blinds enemies with a flash, after that spits countless amount of poison
– Ride Action: Jump
– Bond Technique: Poison Rush – Jumps high and assaults enemy from above. Does a rush attack with poison fangs
The last part of Famitsu’s coverage highlights new areas in the game.
Fullcrite Geo is an active city located in a volcanic region. The city is developed by using raw metals from mines, so miners and artisans gather and make a living in this city. It’s also located next to the sea, so there are ships that regularly transport metal from the harbor.
Dovan Volcano is a hot, scorching volcano that’s located past Kuba Desert. Monsters that live in volcanic regions like Gravios and Iodrome live here.
Dovan Mine was established as a base for mining in Dovan Volcano which has abundant metal resources. People can move within the mines by using a tram.
Finally, we have the Abandoned Mine Road. This is a mine road that used to connect Fullcrite Geo to Dovan Mine, but a landslide occurred and blocked the road. It can be entered by using Otomon powers, and may have something inside.
Furthermore, the latest Japanese Nintendo Direct announced a new The Legend of Zelda collaboration is on the way to Monster Hunter Stories.
Costumes and accessories including the “Hero’s Sword” and “Hero’s Shield” for the protagonist, along with Epona plus a Majora’s Mask for Nabiru, will be featured in this collaboration.
Capcom is also releasing Monster Hunter Stories’ soundtrack on November 9 for 3,000 yen. The soundtrack CDs will feature all songs from the game, including the main theme and Hakumu Village. The soundtrack is made up of two CDs and a booklet in color.
Finally, Capcom has started to release trailers for various Monster Hunter Stories characters, much like the trailers which showed off the various monsters. You can watch the first three, focusing on Nabiru, Cheval, and Lila, below.
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney – Spirit of Justice
Capcom has announced that the DLC for Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney – Spirit of Justice will be available overseas, just like in Japan.
Capcom says that there will be “free DLC costumes for the first week”. These seem to include alternate outfits for Phoenix Wright (Furio Tigre), Athena Cykes (Trés Bien), and Apollo Justice (old high school uniform). Sengoku Basara costumes were also released in Japan a little after launch, but it’s unknown if they will be coming to the western versions.
Here’s a video teaser for the DLC costumes:
Like the past few weeks, Capcom has posted a few characters profiles and a new dev blog.
You can find the character profiles for Trucy Wright and Bonny de Famme over here, a character profile for Ema Skye over here, and the latest dev blog covering the demo, designer and cultural notes about Rayfa and Nahyuta’s designs, and trivia, over here. This one features Yoriki Daigo, one of the game’s designers.
Moreover, Siliconera had the opportunity to send some questions to Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney – Spirit of Justice producer Motohide Eshiro and scenario director Takeshi Yamazaki. The two commented on Maya’s return, the changes in the penalty system, Nahyuta Sahdmadhi, and fan feedback. You can read the interview over here.
Finally, we have another video focusing on the voice cast of the game, this time for Athena’s voice actress, Wendee Lee. Check it out below:
Bandai Namco at TGS 2016
Bandai Namco has announced its lineup for the 2016 Tokyo Game Show. You can check the official page here.
Bandai Namco intends to have live streams during the show. However, a schedule has not been announced yet.
Here is Bandai Namco’s full TGS lineup, courtesy of Gematsu.
- Crows: Burning Edge (PS4) – Trailer
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 (PS4) – Playable, Trailer, Live Stream, Stage
- Gundam: Battle Operation Next (PS4, PS3) – Trailer
- The Idolmaster: Cinderella Girls Viewing Revolution (PSVR) – Trailer, Live Stream, Stage
- Little Nightmares (PS4, PC) – Trailer
- Macross Delta Scramble (PS Vita) – Playable, Trailer, Live Stream, Stage
- One Piece: Great Pirate Colosseum (3DS) – Playable, Trailer
- Pac-Man Championship Edition 2 (PS4, XBO, PC) – Trailer
- SD Gundam G Generation Genesis (PS4, PS Vita) – Playable, Trailer, Live Stream, Stage
- Summer Lesson (PSVR) – Trailer, Live Stream, Stage
- Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization (PS4, PS Vita) – Playable, Trailer, Live Stream, Stage
- Tekken 7 (PS4, XBO, PC) – Playable, Trailer, Live Stream, Stage
- and more…
- Aikatsu Stars! My Special Appeal (3DS) – Playable, Trailer
- All Kamen Rider: Rider Revolution (3DS) – Trailer, Family Stage
- Chou Sentouchuu: Kyuukyoku no Shinobu to Battle Player Choujou Kessen! (3DS) – Playable, Trailer
- Digimon Universe: Appli Monsters (3DS) – Playable, Trailer, Stage, Family Stage
- Disney Magical World 2 (3DS) – Playable, Trailer
- Doubutsu Sentai Zyuohger: Battle Cube Puzzle (3DS) – Playable, Trailer, Family Stage
- Dragon Ball Fusions (3DS) – Playable, Trailer, Stage
- Saiki Kusuo no Psi-nan: Shijou Psi Dai no Psi-nan!? (3DS0 – Playable, Trailer
- Taiko Drum Master Dokodon! Mystery Adventure (3DS) – Playable, Trailer, Family Stage
- The Asterisk War: Kirameki no Stella (iOS, Android) – Trailer
- Digimon Links (iOS, Android) – Trailer
- Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle (iOS, Android) – Trailer, Stage
- (iOS, Android) – Trailer
- Gintama Kabukicho Daikatsugeki – Trailer
- Gundam Area Wars (iOS, Android) – Trailer
- Gundam Conquest (iOS, Android) – Trailer
- Gundam Wars (iOS, Android) – Trailer, Live Stream, Stage
- Haikyuu!! Donpisha Match (iOS, Android) – Trailer
- The Idolmaster: Cinderella Girls Starlight Stage (iOS, Android) – Trailer, Live Stream, Stage
- The Idolmaster: Million Live (iOS, Android) – Trailer
- The Idolmaster: SideM (iOS, Android) – Trailer
- JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Shooters (iOS, Android) – Trailer
- Kamen Rider: Battle Rush (iOS, Android) – Trailer, Stage
- Kamen Rider: Storm Heroes (iOS, Android) – Trailer
- Kingdom: Seven Flags – Trailer, Stage
- Kuroko no Basuke: Cross Colors (iOS, Android) – Trailer
- One Piece: Thousand Storm (iOS, Android) – Trailer
- One Piece: Treasure Cruise (iOS, Android) – Trailer
- Sailor Moon Drops (iOS, Android) – Trailer
- Saint Seiya: Zodiac Brave (iOS, Android) – Trailer
- SD Gundam G Generation Frontier (iOS, Android) – Trailer
- Shokugeki no Soma: Saikyou no Recipe Okawari!! (iOS, Android) – Trailer
- Super Gundam Royale (iOS, Android) – Trailer
- Super Robot Wars X-Omega (iOS, Android) – Trailer
- Super Sentai: Legend Wars – Trailer
- Sword Art Online: Code Register (iOS, Android) – Trailer
- Sword Art Online: Memory Defrag (iOS, Android) – Trailer, Live Stream, Stage
- Taiko Drum Master Plus: Shinkyoku Torihoudai (iOS, Android) – Trailer
- Tales of Asteria (iOS, Android) – Trailer, Live Stream, Stage
- Tales of Link (iOS, Android) – Trailer, Live Stream, Stage
- Tales of the Rays – Trailer
- Tokyo Ghoul Carnaval ∫ Color (iOS, Android) – Trailer
- World Trigger: Smash Borders (iOS, Android) – Trailer
- and more…
All Kamen Riders: Rider Revolution
Bandai Namco will be releasing All Kamen Riders: Rider Revolution on December 1 in Japan. You can find a new trailer for the game below:
Dragon Ball: Fusions
Bandai Namco has released a new overview trailer for Dragon Ball: Fusions showcasing the game’s various features. You can find it below:
It’s also worth noting that the Brazil Advisory Rating Board has rated Dragon Ball: Fusions, meaning the game might be getting officialy announced for the west rather soon.
One Piece: Great Pirate Colosseum
Bandai Namco has uploaded a second trailer and a commercial for One Piece: Great Pirate Colosseum. Check them out below:
Taiko Drum Master: Dokodon! Mystery Adventure
Bandai Namco has released a new trailer and TV commercial for Taiko Drum Master: Dokodon! Mystery Adventure to continue promoting the game. You can watch them below:
SEGA at TGS 2016
SEGA has openend its TGS 2016 site, confirming what the publisher will have at the Japanese expo later this month.
In terms of Nintendo titles, Puyo Puyo Chronicle will be present with a demo, trailer, stage show, and goods.
The general TGS website also indicates that Sonic Boom: Fire & Ice and LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens from partner Warner Bros. Interactive will be present.
SEGA 3D Fukkoku Archives 3: Final Stage
The latest issue of Famitsu confirms that SEGA is working on the third SEGA 3D Classics Collection game for Nintendo 3DS, called “SEGA 3D Fukkoku Archives 3: Final Stage” in Japan.
Once again, this game will feature several classic SEGA games remastered to work with the 3DS’ stereoscopic 3D, alongside various other improvements.
The following games are some of the ones that will be included in the collection: After Burner II, Super Hang-On, Bare Kunckle II, Sonic the Hedgehog 2, Gunstar Heroes, and Turbo Outrun.
Also included in the pack will be the most requested game from a survey that came with the previous game. Famitsu did not reveal which game that one will be, however they did reveal the games that placed fifth through second in that survey:
2. Virtua Racing
4. Gain Ground
5. Wing War
The game will be released in Japan on December 22nd, and a Western release date has obviously not been announced yet.
A triple pack will also be available, containing the three collections in a single package. Additionally, Ken Sugimori will again be drawing the boxart.
Here’s a message from producer Okunari Yousuke:
“We’ve managed to put all available games into three packages ready to ship this December. It’s thanks to all those that purchased the previous two versions that we can finally put out a 3rd to wrap up the rest of the currently downloadable games, thank you so much!
We’re proud to announce that the #1 spot of our questionnaire to the fans regarding the game they would much love to see packaged in, Turbo Outrun, was indeed the first game we added to the 3DS card! We here at Sega have been extremely moved by the amount of love and positive feedback by the fans and we really hope you enjoy playing your favorite games in 3D!
The first game contains six games plus an extra two, the Second contains seven, again with an extra two games and this game will contain a total of nine games, with only less than half being ports.
Also a big thank you to Emcee who developed these packages for us, we couldn’t have picked a better company to help us with this game. Well, all that’s left to say is we hope you look forward to hearing the rest of the news we have in store, regarding this game!”
Finally, you can find some screenshots from 3D Turbo Outrun, one of the games featured in the collection, below:
Puyo Puyo Chronicle
SEGA has now shared an extended version of Puyo Puyo Chronicle’s debut trailer. Check it out below:
Sonic Boom: Fire & Ice
A new Sonic Boom: Fire & Ice video is now available showing more gameplay. Check it out below:
7th Dragon III Code: VFD
Deep Silver will be publishing Atlus’ 7th Dragon III Code: VFD in Europe this Winter.
Just like in North America, a special bonus art book will be included.
You can find the new trailer for the region below:
Shin Megami Tensei IV: Apocalypse
Deep Silver will be publishing Atlus’ Shin Megami Tensei IV: Apocalypse in Europe this Winter.
You can find the new trailer for the region below:
Yo-kai Watch 2
AbdallahSmash026 has captured some brief videos showing off-screen footage of Yo-kai Watch 2 at PAX West. Check them out below:
River City: Tokyo Rumble
According to an eShop listing, River City: Tokyo Rumble launches digitally in Europe on September 29 for €29.99.
You can find some new screenshots in the gallery below:
Kunio-kun Nekketsu: Complete Famicom Compilation
11 games from the Famicom era will be included in the pack.
Kunio-kun Nekketsu: Complete Famicom Compilation will arrive this winter in Japan for 5,184 yen. Development is currently 70% complete.
The lineup of confirmed games is as follows:
– Super Dodge Ball
– River City Ransom
– Nintendo World Cup
– Downtown Nekketsu Koushinkyoku: Soreyuke Daiundoukai
– Downtown Special: Kunio-kun no Jidaigeki da yo Zen’in Shuugou!
– Ike Ike! Nekketsu Hockey Bu: Subette Koronde Dairantou
– Crash ‘n’ the Boys: Street Challenge
– Nekketsu Kakutou Densetsu
– Kunio-kun no Nekketsu Soccer League
– Nekketsu! Street Basket: Ganbare Dunk Heroes
Puzzle & Dragons X
New screenshots and artwork have been released for the upcoming Puzzle & Dragons X DLC. Check them out in the gallery below:
Konami at TGS 2016
Their lineup is pretty small as expected, however it does contain two 3DS games. Here’s the list:
- Jikkyou Pro Powerful Yakyuu – Android, iOS (Stage Show, Tournament)
- Jikkyou Pro Powerful Yakyuu 2016 – PS4, PS3, PS Vita (Stage Show, Tournament)
- Jikkyou Pro Powerful Yakyuu Heroes – 3DS (New Trailer)
- Neo Atlas 1469 – PS Vita (Playable Demo, Stage Show, New Trailer)
- Pro Evolution Soccer 2017 – PS4, PS3 (Playable Demo, Stage Show)
- Tokyo Xanadu eX+ – PS4 (Playable Demo, Stage Show, New Trailer)
- Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters: Ultimate Card Battle – 3DS (Playable Demo)
Jikkyou Powerful Pro Baseball Heroes
Konami has recently released a teaser trailer for Jikkyou Powerful Pro Baseball Heroes, which was shown during the latest Japanese Nintendo Direct. You can find it below:
A-Train 3D Neo is releasing in Japan on December 1. Other than the regular package at 4,860 yen, a “Beginner’s Pack” will be up for sale, including with it an official guidebook priced at 5,378 yen.
A-Train 3D Neo improves upon features from the vanilla version, and adds the eight extra scenarios that were offered as paid DLC. Compatibility with data from the vanilla version is planned as well.
For the first time ever, Playtonic’s 3D platformer Yooka-Laylee will be playable at EGX.
Playtonic will also be holding a Yooka-Laylee panel at EGX. Fans can stop by on September 25 at 4 PM for the event, and then try out the game.
Finally, a new batch of Yooka-Laylee screenshots was posted by The Telegraph which you can find below.
Minecraft: Wii U Edition
Mojang and 4J Studios recently updated all console versions of Minecraft with a new mini-game. The developers introduced Tumble, “a frantic competitive clash in which players destroy the very floor beneath their enemies’ feet, sending them plummeting to their doom”.
Tumble is played out in “a best of three, on a series of semi-randomised maps, each with several layers of differing materials and hazards”. Players can choose between two variants: one in which snowballs are used, and another with shovels.
A new map pack for Battle, the first mini-game, will be out soon too. Paying $3 provides access to Castle, Shipyard, and Invasion.
You can find a trailer and some footage from Tumble below.
Virtual Console Trailers
Nintendo recently released an official trailer for Capcom’s Trojan on the Japanese Wii U Virtual Console. Check it out below: