Thanks to last week’s Famitsu developer interview, we have some new details about Genei Ibun Roku # FE to share.
The Game Pad will display various information while you’re playing, such as:
– a chat app in the vein of WhatsApp or LINE (including emoji), which features interactions between the various characters;
– a map;
– details about the characters and enemies while in combat;
– one additional option (which is unknown at the moment);
According to the developers, the # in the game’s title is the musical symbol for “sharp”, which symbolizes the fact that Genei Ibun Roku # FE is more than just a collaboration title.
Like we have seen in the various trailers and gameplay footage, the main characters will be able to fuse with the Mirages, which are the various Fire Emblem characters found in the game, like Chrom and Caeda. We now know that that form is known as Carnage Form.
The live musical performances present in the game (such as the one shown in the Treehouse segment at E3) were done via motion capture. This is common practice these days for various music and/or idol anime series and games such as Love Live! and iDOLM@STER.
Finally, we have some information on some of the staff members that are contributing to the game:
– Character design: toi8;
– Mirage design: CyDesignation (Shingeki no Bahamut), Hideo Minaba (Final Fantasy XI) and more;
– Music Production and choreography: avex group;
– Music: Fujisawa Yoshiaki (Love Live!);
– Animation: Anima (Love Live!), STUDIO4°C (Catherine);
You can also find some new screenshots and artwork in the gallery below: