Nintendo announced its plans for PAX Prime 2015 earlier today, with the event taking place later this week.
When it comes to playable titles, gamers will be able to try out the following titles:
– Star Fox Zero;
– Super Mario Maker;
– The Legend of Zelda: Tri Force Heroes;
– Chibi-Robo! Zip Lash;
– Splatoon (which will include both the recently announced August update and the TRANSFORMERS Splatfest content on Aug. 29);
– Super Smash Bros. for Wii U.;
– Skylanders SuperChargers Racing for Nintendo 3DS (with guest stars Bowser and Donkey Kong).
The following indie titles will also be playable at the Sheraton Seattle Hotel during this time:
– Action Henk (Curve Digital);
– FAST Racing Neo (Shin’en);
– Freedom Planet (Galaxy Trail);
– Hive Jump (Graphite Lab);
– Oddworld: New ‘n’ Tasty (Oddworld Inhabitants, Inc. / Just Add Water (Developments) Ltd. / Nephilim Games);
– Runbow (13AM Games);
– Shantae Half-Genie Hero (WayForward);
– Typoman (Headup Games / Brainseed Factory);
– Year Walk (Simogo / Dakko Dakko);
– Mutant Mudds Super Challenge (Renegade Kid);
– SteamWorld Heist (Image & Form);
– The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth (Nicalis, Inc.);
– Shovel Knight: Plague of Shadows (Yacht Club Games).
A panel dedicated to Xenoblade Chronicles X will also be held on August 29 from 2:30 – 3:30 p.m. PT in Wyvern Theater. This will be presented by representatives from the Nintendo Treehouse, and those attending will be able to see concept art, learn about the inspiration behind the game, watch new gameplay footage and participate in a Q&A session.
Various PAX-sponsored tournaments and fan gatherings are planned as well, featuring games such as Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate and Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire.
PAX Prime 2015 is taking place this weekend between August 28 and August 31.