According to this week’s issue of Famitsu, Bandai Namco will be bringing Pro Yakyuu Famista Returns to the Nintendo 3DS. This marks the return of the series to the 3DS after the 2011 title in the series.
From this Famitsu report, we now know that the game:
– Features a major evolution in terms of game modes;
– Has over 500 baseball players using the latest data from 2015;
– Has an enhanced online mode, that allows for players to have ranked matches with other users around the country;
– Has a function to match you against players of your own rank;
– Has a “Famista Quest” mode, where you go around Japan while competing against a rival team controlled by mysterious aliens;
– Will launch in Japan on October 8 for 5,690 yen.
You can also find the boxart and some screenshots in the gallery below: