Here’s a video with Ryu’s and Roy’s Final Smash:
[Sorry, but the video was removed…] [3rd Update End] [2nd Update]
Here are all the music files for the Kirby and Street Fighter stages mentioned below:
Ice Cream Island(New Arrangement):
Run, Kirby, Run!(64):
The World to Win(Original):
Ken’s Theme(New Arrangement):
Ru’s Theme(New Arrangement):
[2nd Update End] [Update]
New details are in, courtesy of Gamnesia:
- Ken from Street Fighter will appear as a trophy
- Roy’s Final Smash is Critical Hit, much like Marth (though it could be a derivative based on the Binding Blade)
- Ryu’s Final Smash is Shin Shoryuken
- Roy’s moveset is the same as in Melee
- Ryu’s alternate colors are based on his colors from Street Fighter II, rather than other Street Fighter characters
- The Street Fighter stage features 6 songs: 3 variations on Ryu’s theme, and 3 on Ken’s
- Guile’s Theme is not included
- Roy, Ryu, and Lucas will all be available in the next patch (unverified)
- Roy has a Japanese voice
- Ryu has both English and Japanese voices
- Roy’s design is a combination from both of his outfits from Sword of Seals and Fire Emblem Awakening
- None of the new characters have custom moves
- The Rhythm Heaven songs were likely added for the Miiverse stage
- Dreamland 64 stage music: Forest Stage (Kirby Air Ride), Planet Pop Star (Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards), Soul of Sectonia (Kirby Triple Deluxe), Ice Cream Island [Remix] (Kirby’s Adventure), Dream Land (Super Smash Bros.), Fountain of Dreams (Super Smash Bros. Melee).
All leaked sound files:[Update End]
Unfortunately, a new patch for Super Smash Bros. for 3DS and Wii U went live in Japan before it was supposed to, allowing data miners to uncover a lot of new info about DLC additions, basically ruinning tomorrow’s presentation.
First and foremost, Roy and Ryu are now confirmed as upcoming playable characters!
It also seems like we are getting a Street Fighter stage for Ryu and the Dreamland 64 stage will be coming back.
In addition, the Rhythm Heaven musical pieces “Blue Birds” and “Monkey Watch” have also been found, as well as some new Mii costumes listed below:
Brawler – Akira (Virtua Fighter)
Brawler – Jacky (Virtua Fighter)
Brawler – Heihachi (Tekken)
Gunner – Isabelle
Gunner – MegaMan.EXE
Swordfighter – Zero
Here are Roy’s and Ryu’s Classic mode clear videos, voice samples and lots of pictures from all the new extracted data:
We are probably getting most of this in tomorrow’s Direct.
I will update this again, if new stuff comes out.