Right at the end of June, Disney and Bandai Namco announced that Disney Magical World 2 (a.k.a. Disney Magic Castle: My Happy Life 2 in Japan) is in production.
You can find both the teaser and announcement trailer below, and some details and screenshots from the game after that.
Here’s a breakdown of all the details we know of so far:
– Has a bigger Castle Town;
– Confirmed Disney worlds include: Frozen, The Little Mermaid, Lilo & Stitch, Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, Alice in Wonderland, Winnie the Pooh;
– Contains over 120 characters and over 3000 items;
– Has a Dance Show mini game, fishing, gardening, adventuring, surfing and more;
– The game will be released in Japan on November 8th;
– Let’s you enjoy life in the world of Disney like the last game;
– You can shop, go on walks, go adventuring, fish, farm, excavate jewels,craft costumes and furniture, party and hang out with Disney characters;
– There are different Disney motif interior designs for your cafe;
– An episode in Frozen’s world tells the story of what happens between the film Frozen and its short film sequel Frozen Forever;
– The scenario and artwork has been done in collaboration with Walt Disney Animation Studio;
– It will feature songs like “Let it Go”;
– In the dance show mini-game, you can invite buddies and participate with other characters;
– Dream Fantasy is a new feature in the game that happens when you fall asleep in the game;
– It’s a place full of light and music, and all kinds of magical things that await the player and other characters;
– You can take commemorative photos in the game;
– Theme song: “Sparke ~Kagayaki wo Shinjite~” by May J..
Additionally, when Disney Magical World 2 launches in Japan later this year, Bandai Namco will make a New 3DS bundle available to players. This will come with unique cover plates for the system and will cost 21,690 yen.
Here’s a small screenshot gallery to end: