Capcom recently released another trailer and screenshot batch from Monster Hunter Diary: Poka Poka Airou Village DX. It also includes some 3DS theme screenshots.
You can view them below, and check list of the new details from the trailer after that.
– Start out by making friends by completing requests from other Felynes;
– A Felyne in the game has lost his Poogie and wants help finding it;
– Once you’re friends with other Felynes, their facilities become available for use;
– Participate in races at the Poogie Park;
– Other Felynes will have facilities such as farms, fishing areas, bug-catching, mining, and more;
– The old cat lady is back;
– She says that there are over 100 Felynes to befriend in Monster Hunter Diary DX;
– Exploration Quests: Felynes will group up by the number and take on monsters like Rathalos, Lagiacrus, Seregios, Gore Magala and more;
– Interact with baby monsters in a new area under a tree;
– You’ll find eggs while on Exploration Quests;
– These can be placed in the nest in this area and eventually hatch into a baby monster;
– Again, there are collaboration characters in the forms of the Mario and Tom Nook Felynes;
– Fortunetelling feature;
– Costume sets;
– Guild Card customizations;
– Game has StreetPass features, and local co-op with four players.