UPDATE: The game is now out in North America too and is named Stretchmo, as previously mentioned. I updated below with the prices.
As you might remember, yesterday I posted here that Nintendo had released a new Pushmo/Pullblox game in Japan, right?
Well, that game has now unexpectedly been released for the European 3DS eShop as Fullblox! Unfortunately, it’s not available in North America yet.
Fullblox can be downloaded from the European 3DS eShop for free and comes with seven introductory puzzles. After downloading the game, players can also purchase four additional DLC packs.
These packs can be bought individually for the following prices:
- Mallo’s Playtime Plaza (£4.49/$4.99): 100 progressively challenging levels that introduce the basics of the game.
- Poppy’s Sculpture Square (£2.69/$2.99): 50 puzzle levels shaped like animals and objects.
- Corin’s Fortress of Fun (£2.69/$2.99): 50 levels featuring new gizmo obstacles and enemies.
- Papa Blox’s NES Expo (£2.69/$2.99): A treat for retro fans that features 50 levels based on classic NES characters.
Some DLC bundles are also on offer:
- Bundle featuring all four DLC packs, £8.99/$9.99
- Bundle of three DLC packs after Mallo’s Playtime Plaza has already been purchased, £6.29/$6.99
- Bundle of any three DLC packs after already purchasing one of the following: Poppy’s Sculpture Square, Papa Blox’s NES Expo or Corin’s Fortress of Fun, £8.09/$8.99
Completing all the puzzles in these packs will unlock and extra 50 super-challenging puzzles!
You can watch the announcement trailer for Fullblox below: