Nintendo announced its plans for E3 2015 earlier today.
Here’s a list of what they announced:
- Nintendo Digital Event – June 16 at 9 a.m. PT
- Nintendo World Championships – June 14 (back after 25 years!)
- Nintendo Treehouse: Live @ E3 – Schedule will be announced closer to E3
- Mario Maker Demo will be playable at over 120 Best Buy locations – June 17, 4-9 PM and June 20, 12-5 PM
You can watch the video announcement below and get extra info at Nintendo’s E3 site.
While we are at it, here’s a list of games confirmed to appear at E3 in some form:
- Mario Maker
- Shin Megami Tensei x Fire Emble
- Star Fox Wii U
- Xenoblade Chronicles X
- Yoshi’s Woolly World
Finally, Nintendo also confirmed they won’t be sharing any new information when it comes to the new NX console, Quality of Life products or their plans for mobile devices.